Hi, I was wondering why Session.get() throws a WicketRuntimeException if the session does not exists, in my app I define an AuthorizationStrategy and I'm also using some spring interceptors where I get a user object that is saved in the session but I had to include a try/catch block in each case to prevent a NEP in the former case. If the session is null why it does not return it?

Thanks.

Jaime.

Do you Yahoo!?