It's really annoying when forums or mailing lists assault weblog
comments in a coordinated attack: don't do it! I mean, HLS is a
you-know-what, and that's been obvious for some time, but we don't want
the outside world to start looking at us like Mac users or anything. (I
say that as a Mac user who's never threatened anyone's dog, etc.)

What would be interesting is if someone posted a detailed response, at A
Wicket Diary or Chillenious or something. Start a high-profile,
high-class Java framework debate. I'd like to watch that.

Otherwise, Cap'n Ahab can sink his ship very well without our help.

Nathan