Hi, I've looking for how can I unit test the pages that compose the phonebook example application and I've seen different approaches that cause me some confusion. In the examples package the tests are based in jWebUnit, also I found the WicketTester utility class and in the wiki I found an article about Spring that uses the EasyMock library. I'm new to the subject so I'm asking for some hints and clues that could be used as a starting point. In the particular case of the phonebook app, which I'm trying to use as a template app, I find difficult to test the ListContactsPage since it has a DefaultDataTable that uses a DataProvider that uses a reference to the Dao, so much elements are playing some role in this page and I dont know where to start.

Thanks in advance,

Jaime.

Do you Yahoo!?