Not out of the box, as it would make the core even more bloated than
it alread is.

You are welcome to write (and share) your own library or use
wicket-contrib-fvalidate
(http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wicket-contrib-fvalidate/index.html)
to fulfill your needs. wicket-contrib-fvalidate is not supported or
under active maintenance, by the way.

In my opinion, ajax validation will become the future for direct
validation of form input.

Martijn

On 8/29/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Imam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if wicket will provide javascript support for
> some of the simple validations we use.
> For example required validators and length validators.
>
> I think performing some of these validations in the client side will be
> better than
> performing them at the server side.
>

> Shams

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org