I know WebObjects much better than I know Wicket...

The only reason I looked at Wicket is because Apple made some very
strange decisions regarding licensing and support for other platforms
about a year ago. Should the open source rumors be true (I'm not sure
they are) I'll most likely go back to (stay with) WebObjects.

This is a good place to start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebObjects

WebObjects has a very good on-line community, and there is a collection
of open source frameworks and development tools that support/extend it.
One you should definitely know about is WOLips:

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Home

/Anders

--
http://ojalgo.org/

Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java