-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anders
Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:51 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] WebObjects open source?

Not sure what to say... it makes me productive...

It's not really fair to compare Wicket and WebObjects (WO). WO is a
whole package of frameworks and tools that function well together (but
can be used independently). Wicket needs team mates to replace WO
entirely.

With Wicket any html and java editors will do just fine. This is
generally a good thing (I think) but it's also a restriction. With
WebObjects the tools are part of what makes the package great:

Start up the WOBuilder tool, create a WODisplayGroup instance and start
(visually) combining WOComponents and binding them to data. It's fast
and intuitive...

/Anders

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Conceptual/WO53_WOBu
ilderGuide/

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/webobjects/Reference/API/com/we
bobjects/appserver/WODisplayGroup.html
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Webobjects/Reference/API/com/we
bobjects/appserver/WOComponent.html

--
http://ojalgo.org/

Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java

-