Yeah, I think I mentioned this before in some other thread... in many
cases using relative urls with shared resources should just work,
especially because since 1.2.1 you don't need to pre-register those
resources anymore. Without such relative addressing working, the
javascript/ css portions of components like DatePicker and the YUI
widgets would have to be rewritten to be adopted to Wicket.

That said, integrating Al Maw's patch would make it more robust (at
least potentially, I didn't try his patch yet) as we could take page
mounting and class aliases etc into account.

Eelco