not a lot of docs on that is there? here is what i infer - its a switch - that means you have to have all possibilities predefined and then at runtime choose which one to display. this is not dynamic because all choises are predefined. in wicket i can create any panel on the fly and swap it in for any other panel - in fact i can build my entire application with a single page and just switch certain parts of it out.

-Igor

On 8/31/06, Anders Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Igor Vaynberg wrote:

> but this is for me where the problem is - if your components are
> delcared declaratively then you cannot have dynamic page structures. eg
> switching panels around, moving panels. this was one of the reasons i
> switched away from tapestry.

Like this?

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Reference/DynamicElements/WOSwitchComponent/chapter_34_section_1.html