I don't think so, the markup is not versioned

1.2.2 MarkupCache: what might work, but I haven't tested it. I assume
you either subclassed MarkupContainer.newMarkupResourceStream() or you
created your own IResourceStream implemented and registered a resource
stream locator with the application. Either way
MarkupCache.removeMarkup allows you to remove markup from the cache
and hence forces "reloading". Nothing prevents you from loading the
markupresourcestream already in MyMarkupContainer.onBeforeRender(),
keep a reference and return it in newMarkupResourceStream and remove
it from the cache again in MyContainer.onAfterRender().

Juergen