yes, sorry in 1.2 it is still private. I assume MarkupCache.clear() is
too heavy to remove all markup from the cache, correct? And relying on
ModificationWatcher to remove it after X secs is not a solid solution
either. Sorry I don't have any other idea.

In order to make sure feature finds it way into a release it always
best to create a bug/rfe/patch.

Juergen