If I try to use Ajax autocompletion, firefox reports an error:

          Wicket.Ajax.AutoComplete is not a constructor

When I compare the generated page with the on from wicket examples, the line
     <script type="text/javascript"
src="/wicket-examples-1.2.2/ajax/resources/wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.autocomplete.AutoCompleteBehavior/wicket-autocomplete.js"></script>
is missing. Do I have to inject this line into the generated HTML manually or
sould this be done automatically? An: if I have to do this by my own, how?

Stefan

<<winmail.dat>>