Aha, it has righteously been elevated to divine status! Nice!

And thanks for the excellent work on this stuff. Very well done, very
neat and very useable. Have you considered adding possibility to add/
remove rows to the table, using these + / - signs in a table footer?
Or is that done already somewhere?

/Per