The problem you've not addressed is how you set the different
'onmouseout' functions in the repeater... I expect it can be done by
extending the way that the OddEvenItem itself extends things, though.

What I was thinking about was if there'd be a way of putting in a
clear, leaving the "odd/even" being set on the <tr>?  While I don't
know, I've got the impression that I'd run into issues as to what tags
would actually be allowed where I'd need them in order to do that...

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org