i looked into it yesterday, and it seems like quete a bit of reshuffling in the entire hierearchy will be needed to make this work unfortunately. some concepts like itemreusestrategies no longer map as elegantly as they used to due to the constructor refactor so i foresee a lot of work going into the repeaters again. unfortunately i wont have the time in the near future so im not sure what to tell you :(

-Igor

On 9/6/06, Ross Gardler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> you are not doing anything wrong, its the gridview. we are still working
> out how to make it work within 2.0. the problem is that gridview needs
> to be able to switch parents of its items - something that we are still
> unsure how to best implement in 2.0

OK that's cool. Sorry, I forgot I was using a dev version. I should have
posted this to the dev list. Will see you over there (not that I
understand enough to be able to fix this for you yet).

Ross