To clarify: preferably the tree would be set to add scroll bars if any of the rows overflow the width.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karl M. Davis
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:32 AM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Wicket-user] Matej's Tree Overflow problems

Hey there,

I'm having a problem with Matej's tree.  The way it's set up, if any of the rows' text is too wide for the 20em space allocated to the tree, the row "disappears".  I can make the tree wider, but this becomes a problem for arbitrarily-large trees.
I'm hoping this is something I can fix by just overriding the default tree's stylesheet but so far I've been unable to do that.  Can anyone provide some guidance?

Thanks,
Karl