Another thing is that you don't always want to create a (or just one)
breadcrumb for every action. The bread crumbs component in
wicket-extensions has a seperate model etc to allow more flexibility
in designating what exactly the path is. But if you need just the
simple exact path of navigation, you don't need this complexity.