The point is, non-bookmarkable links aren't intended to persist over
server restarts - in fact, they're only 'good' for the life of the
session in which they were created.  Can you explain a bit more about
the scenario you've intending them to cover.

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org