thanks for the contribution

-Igor

On 9/12/06, Erik Brakkee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> there really isnt that much to it. if you have an object inside the
> model it is versioned for you through modelchanging/changed calls.
>
> if you have state outside the model you version it yourself using
> addStateChange which is trivial - just have to remember to do it.

I agree that it is basically very easy, but not everything is obvious.
Therefore, I have taken the liberty to extend the wiki page on the back
button (http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Backbutton) with
the information I got from this discussion. Please have a look at it to
see if I am not writing nonsense :-)