OK, so I ripped out more of the stuff and hopefully it is manageable.  The
problem is that in my last example I was able to set a new date when I
selected a radio button (I just couldn't clear it).  Now I can't even set
the date.  It leads me to beleive that maybe I'm not using the ListView
and/or it's model properly.  Ultimately, when I change the radio button
selection I want to be able to change the related date field.  I completely
understand time limitations, but if there is somewhere where I can try an
find this solution (I searched the wiki and mailing-list thru Nabble) I
would appreicate that info as well.

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235992/quickstart-listview.zip
quickstart-listview.zip

Thanks,