Hi,

When I throw a wicket.util.convert.ConversionException in my custom
IConverter, I don't see a message on the form, but instead I get to see
the stacktrace for the conversion exception on screen.

The wiki page
(http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Using_custom_converters)
on custom converters says
"if conversion fails, you'll get a feedback message instead of a
stacktrace", so this seems to be an error.

This occurs in wicket 1.2.2.

Cheers
  Erik