> On 9/17/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If you look here:
> >
> > http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/compref
> >
> > you can see the components in live action. Perhaps not a complete
> > list, but certainly something worthwile (better than screenshots imo).
> > Each component has a short description and you can also look at the
> > source code using the link. If that isn't good enough you can download
> > the examples and have everything available in source and javadoc.
>

>  This is the link I am already using regularly, but I was explicitly
> referring to wicket-extensions and not to wicket. And you say that the list
> for wicket core is incomplete? Aha, then what components are missing and how
> do we make it complete? Perhaps we can make complete list and distribute the
> work for documenting it. A complete component reference is really crucial.
> How else are people going to find these excellent reusable components?

A way to check this is to look for an inheritance report of
wicket.Component (e.g. F4 in Eclipse) as see what components are
missing from it. Most components are covered some way or another,
including the extensions component, but not in the component
reference. For instance, the ajax components have their own section in
wicket-examples/ajax. It would be great to have more of the extensions
components in the reference as well.

Patches typically go here
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=119783&atid=684977. It would
also be great to have additions for both 1.2 and 2.0.

Cheers,