You should be able to download the complete ebook after purchasing it
through Apress' site.  I bought an electronic copy a few days ago, and
had no problems.  After paying for the book, be sure to access the
ebook download section of their site, after logging in:
http://www.apress.com/member/download.html

Hope this helps!
Hugh.