lastmodifiedtime is already set correctly for package resources.

The expire header could be set better i guess. But that is a very small penalty because if it expires
it just checks in a head request if the lastmodification time is also changed. If not it doesn't get the file again.

So it for the most part it works already. The only thing that really has to be changed if we want to append a lastmodifieddate to
to URI is change the uri. The rest is already working for PackageResources.

johan

So basically, we should record server startup time (date) and instead of doing

response.setLastModifiedTime(Time.valueOf(-1));

in Resource.onResourceRequested, line 130, whe should do

response.setLastModifiedTime (Time.valueOf(serverStartupTime));

Correct? Or would we need to do more?

Eelco