wicket:link is very basic. You won't be able to change much, if
anything at all. It was just meant as a quick way of building a
working menu. If you want more, then you'll have to use
BookmarkablePageLinks

Martijn

On 9/19/06, Stefan Arentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 9/19/06, jan_bar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Link.setAutoAnable()
>
> That will only work for links created programatically. I'm talking
> about links that are created by using <wicket:link><a
> href="SomePage.html">Some Page</a></wicket:link>
>
>  S.

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org