You can't. The Wicket Link components are created automatically with a
random id and hence not accessible to you. If you want to change the
style, you have to use wicket:id in the markup, manually create a Link
and change the style. BTW your manually created links can of course be
inside <wicket:link> as wicket:link ignores all markup tags with
wicket:id.

Juergen