I updated wicket and wicket-extension and now my modal window is not even
showing and the date picker does not show up in non modal window pages as
well. I can only see the error through the ajax debugger as:

NFO: Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
INFO:
INFO: Initiating Ajax GET request on /mm/calendar.js
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
ERROR: Received Ajax response with code: 404
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: Invoking failure handler(s)...

After this, further clicks gives this error:

INFO: Chanel busy - postponing...

On non-modal pages, I get things like:

Error: Calendar is not defined
Source File: http://localhost:8081/mm/app?wicket:interface=:13::
Line: 214

And even my auto-complete text box is broken now with the latest code. I get
things like:

Error: Wicket.Ajax has no properties
Source File: http://localhost:8081/mm/javascript/wicket-autocomplete.js
Line: 7

And the auto-complete fails to work. Nontheless, other ajax behaviour like
ajax links and so forth are still working. When I revert the wicket library
to the release version, it does not break like this. Before this fix, the
only thing not working was the date picker not working on ajax refresh.
Looks like the fix actually broke far more things than fixing the original
problem. If you cannot identify the problem, I could prepare a quickstart to
demonstrate these issues.

- Samyem