On 9/26/06, Erik van Oosten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Erik,

Let me rephrase the question:
What arguments did you use, that would interest big slow companies in
adopting Wicket?

Ok, I was not giving arguments for using wicket but was more trying to help someone else fight the scalability criticism on wicket.

When it comes to arguments for using wicket, I would say:
  • very small learning curve
  • natural programming paradigm familiar to developers
  • limited knowledge required of web technologies (HTML, _javascript_) and still do advanced stuff in a fraction of the time it takes you with other frameworks (just consider e.g. something as tabs and paging).
  • excellent feedback messages of the framework when something goes wrong

Regards,
     Erik.

PS. Too many Eriks in The Netherlands :)

--net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/li
Erik van Oosten
http://www.day-to-day-stuff