Erik,

did you search this link?

http://www.virtuas.com/articles/webframework-sweetspots.html

-Dirk

2006/9/26, Erik Brakkee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi all,

A collegue of mine at a very big and slow organization is evaluating web frameworks, of which one is wicket. As expected, there is the remark that wicket is not scalable because of its use of session scope.

I already gave the most important arguments, but it would be nice to have some good links for backing these arguments. In paticular, the link where (I think it was Eelco) mentioned that in a number of comparisons between web frameworks it was shown that wicket actually stores less in the session than other frameworks. This is a really strong argument, especially when backed up by real data. Nevertheless, I couldn't find this information anymore. Are there links to the applications (downloadable) proving this point?

Cheers
  Erik