just committed this change into trunk.

-Igor

On 9/26/06, Stefan Lindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The <span class="tab-panel"> markup is generated by the tab panel
component of wicket extensions automatically. I have no chance to change
this. The source code for the tabpanel component must be modified.

Stefan Lindner

It's up to you to use a <div> instead of a <span>. Just change your html

markup, replacing <span wicket:id="myid"  class="tab-panel"> with <div
wicket:id="myid" class="tab-panel">

Pierre-Yves

Stefan Lindner a ?crit :

-