if you dont use wicket:extend+wicket:child the subclass completely overrides the parent's markup

-Igor

On 9/26/06, Pierre-Yves Saumont < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry I misunderstood. I use the TabbedPanel through extending
AjaxTabbedPanel which itslef extends TabbedPanel. So I provide the markup.

By the way, I had not noticed that the parent class TabbedPanel had it's
own markup. So I am now a bit confused: what happen to the parent markup
if the extending class defines it's own? I thougth we were supposed to
use <wicket:child/> and <wicket:extend>. In case we do not use these,
does the extending class markup file simply replaces the parent one?

Pierre-Yves