Deafwolf,

I am not aware of a forum built in wicket.  There is always the wicket examples, http://wicketframework.org/Examples.html and the wicket wiki, http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page .  Feel free to peruse bugeater's code at
https://developer.berlios.de/projects/bugeater/ (svn checkout required).  I can answer any questions that you may have about that code.

Enjoy.