Hi Igor,
No that didn't work. You have just added a new constructor signature, but
not fixed the real problem. The problem is that when Palette is constructed,
it tries to make a new RecorderComponent which reads the model at
construction time. Since I am using the 1.x wicket, Palette does not know
its parent container at construction time and hence it cannot find the
compound property model set on the palette's container. To fix this, you'll
have to make the Palette's components read from the model at render time and
remove the logic from the constructors, like the other FormComponents are
already doing. Please give it another try and I'll check again once you are
done.

Thanks,
Samyem