Hello,

Here is my setup:

1.  I have an AuthorizationStrategy which checks a page to see if the SIgnIn is required.  If it is, it throws a RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException to my SignInPage.
2.  I have a page which has a form which does some validation and when you click submit it goes to a page that requires the user to be logged in and it hits the AuthStrategy I wrote in #1.

The problem I'm having is that when you click submit on the form (with no validation errors), and then go to the signin page, and then actually sign in, it takes me back to the form page with a validation error saying that the fields are not filled in.  Why is it not going to the original destination?

Thanks,

Andrew