Hi,

im not sure how to adress this thing with wicket: if you make a website you
want to see where your visitor goes, what he does - usually by examining the
webservers logfile by looking at the URLs - however this wont work in
wicket.

How could this be solved ? - how can we track & trace our visitors ? Does
anyone know a existing solution (maybe open-source) that integrates very
easy with wicket ? (perhaps so easy that putting it onto a "BasePage" is
nearly enough ?)

Best Regards,

Korbinian

PS: i would be happy if this could be done without using the session