> But if you have a tabbed panel in a page, you want to have
> one tab opened in one window and another tab opened in second
> window. That's what users require. At least my users do
> require that. And that's also what I expect from a web application.

this is the point i mean - ive never seen people using 2 browserwindows/
tabs at same time... they just open and forgot it or come back later to
it...

> If you want to have singleton pages, go ahead, nothing
> prevents you from that. Just do your own PageFactory class
> that pools pages (session
> relative) and then always redirect to bookmarkable/mounted
> URL. You'll get the same behavior tapestry seems to have.

oh, im satisfied wiht the wicket mode in 95% :) I mean it usually doenst
depend on the developer but on the customer what the behavior will be...

Regards