i could do that..
Just make a form post of every link
then store state in a special field (see 2.0 that has partial implementation
already)

If you refresh the browsers url then we have to have the static mounts (that
we talked about)
and the page for that class is found and rendered (or not found then
created)

johan

On 11/22/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you even sure tapestry is doing that?

-Matej

cowwoc wrote:
>       If you can't copy/paste that additional information anyway
(because
> you'll get a Page Expired) then it shouldn't be visible at all so people
> don't even make the mistake of including it.
>
>       I agree with you that Wicket somehow has to know that window1 has
> different state than window2 and if this isn't reflected somehow in the
> URL then where is it stored? But I am also saying that Tapestry seems to
> do that *somehow* and if we can do the same then we should do so.
>
> Gili
>
> Matej Knopp wrote:
>> Again and again.
>> What would do if you open the start.html page in two browsers windows?
>> Or don't your users do that? The additional information in url is not
>> there for fun. There is a good reason for that.
>>
>> And give us some time, after the refactor planed for 2.0 it should be
>> possible to get rid of the "wicket" thing from url.
>>
>> -Matej
>>
>> cowwoc wrote:
>>>     heh, if I had to choose between:
>>>
>>> http://www.google.com/Start.html
>>>
>>>     and
>>>
>>> http://www.google.com/Main/Start?wicket:interface=:0::
>>>
>>>     I'd choose the first time time and time again. There is the
interface
>>> part which I'd love to hide from users (they shouldn't ever be
>>> explicitly pasting that anyway because you'll end up with Page
Expired)