yeah i changed it, didnt think anyone was using this particular facet.

im not sure if we should put it back. the problem is sometimes you can paint
yourself into a nasty corner. if you have a component that uses a hardcoded
id, and later the user of that component uses it twice in a page, or puts it
into a repeater you will have duplicate ids in html which is not legal, and
whats worse is it will break ajax/js/css but it will be very hard to track
down.

thoughts?

-igor