I think it may be quite the opposite. Those who cry the loudest and are
quickest to get rowdy are usually ones who have the most to be defensive
about. Perhaps it is partially some in the wicket area that could use some
boost of maturity?.... After all, if wicket was the greatest thing in the
world why would people need to defend it so vehemently? It would "just be".
I have no further comments on this as I think I've made my points known.