I think I seriously owe an apology here. I seriously didnt mean to start a
flame war. Its just that I c'dnt help posting this  - as this was the first
time I ran into a wicket related post in the Tapestry user list.
and the 'achilles heel' came along later. ( may be i should have seen it
coming)
I think I have addressed the *apparent* Achilles heel though in a 'nice'
manner as Eelco usually advocates :) .

peace.

thanks,
Karthik

nice :)

why this thread is our biggest Achilles heal is beyond me..

http://www.nabble.com/Directly-map-a-bean-to-HTML-form-tf2845102.html#a7944709

johan

On 12/21/06, karthik Guru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> someone else picked it up too  ;-)
> http://www.nabble.com/Can-you-comment-on-this--tf2858705.html
>
> regards
> Karthik
>
>  On 12/20/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > And InfoQ picked up this thread:
> > http://www.infoq.com/news/2006/12/wicket-vs-springmvc-and-jsf
> >
> > Martijn
> > --
> > Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
> >
> > Wicket 1.2.3 is as easy as 1-2-3. Download Wicket now!
> > http://wicketframework.org

> > Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to
> > share your

> --
> -- karthik --

> your