You can override DataSignInPage.getRegisterPanel(String id) to return a
different panel. But I haven't had time to make those components as
customizable as I'd like, so depending on your needs you may need to
start with your own sign in page, etc. Feel free to plunder:
http://databinder.net/wsvn/Databinder/databinder/r1.0/src/main/java/net/databinder/auth/components/

And please do register at the Databinder forum, and drop me an email if
 you do so I don't forget to approve the account.
http://databinder.net/forum/

Nathan