ok, my project is using 1.3 shapshot in fact i can get the browser
size properties.
However, like you said, properties are refreshed just at the beginning
of the session.
I have tried to include the code found in BrowserInfoPage all in the
1.3 snapshot quickstart project: I have inserted:

1) <script> block inside <head> block in index.html with just the two
lines of javascript that send browser size properties.
2) the onload in the <body> block.
3) the form postback in html and in java with just browser size properties

well, no result, browser size is just refreshed at the beginning of
the session, not at every reload that is what I am expecting.