On 1/31/07, Daniele Dellafiore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok, my project is using 1.3 shapshot in fact i can get the browser
> size properties.
> However, like you said, properties are refreshed just at the beginning
> of the session.
> I have tried to include the code found in BrowserInfoPage all in the
> 1.3 snapshot quickstart project: I have inserted:
>
> 1) <script> block inside <head> block in index.html with just the two
> lines of javascript that send browser size properties.
> 2) the onload in the <body> block.
> 3) the form postback in html and in java with just browser size properties
>
> well, no result, browser size is just refreshed at the beginning of
> the session, not at every reload that is what I am expecting.

There is no such facility in Wicket, and very probably in no other
framework either. What you can do is write a piece of Java script that
reacts on changes, and sends any changes back to the server. It would
also send the current URL with it, so that right after updating,
Wicket redirects to the current URL again, so that a re-render of the
page would be done (this time with updated info).

I think it is doable, though I lack the time currently to investigate
this further. Maybe you can try to implement this Daniele; a patch
would be welcome.

Anyone else have ideas?