Hi Guys,

The page expired problem has resolved but now I am having a new problem
after I changed the stuff to pagemaps. When the session gets expired I dont
get the page expiry page.

I have the following set in My application.

getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(PageExpiredErrorPage.class);

Earlier before the page maps usage I use to get the page expired page quite
frequently now I dont get it at all :).

Am I doing something incorrectly. Please help!

Thanks,
Sajeev