that you would have to create a quickstart to reproduce. i cant even start
thinking of what weirdness would cause this.

-igor

On 4/10/07, ZedroS Schwart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi igor

Thanks a lot, it did solve my first issue.

Regarding the other one, the one about the submit button being shown
as many times as it has been clicked, what could I do for it ?

FYI, this button is added in a "global form" containing as well the
RefreshingView (which itself has its own form, even if I wonder now if
it's relevant).

Thanks in advance
ZedroS
> try an id that is an alpha string rather then "+"
>
> -igor
>

> On 4/10/07, ZedroS Schwart <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm currently working on a RefreshingView and I got the 2 followings
> issues :
> > - I've added an ActionPanel like the one in the Wicket Example and
> > when onClick is fired I got the following error :
> > ERROR - RequestCycle               - Index: 0
> > java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0
> >         at
> java.util.Collections$EmptyList.get(Collections.java:2970)
> >         at

wicket.request.target.component.listener.BehaviorRequestTarget.processEvents
(BehaviorRequestTarget.java:88)
> >         at
> wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents
> (AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:89)
> >         at
> wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:962)
> >         at wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1035)
> >         at wicket.RequestCycle.steps (RequestCycle.java:1114)
> >         at wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:474)
> >         at
> wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:248)
> >         at wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter
> (WicketFilter.java:122)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java
> :173)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
> (StandardHostValve.java:126)
> >         at
:105)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> >         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java
:148)
> >         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:869)
> >         at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
> (Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> >         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> >         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java
> :80)
> >         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java:684)