Exactly Igor,

thats why I prever wicket over any other framework. I absolutely hate html
generators or frameworks that generate there own html. I want freedom, not
only because i'm a controlfreak but mostly because I know that using a
framework that generates html in the end only leads to horrible RFC's that
want tiny changes that are slightly out of scope of the framework's API. IMO
the whole power of wicket comes from the facts that it really is just an
open framework and not a border that you don't want to cross.