Hi,

I have a web site for mobiles that has around 3-4 thousand users.

Now some particular mobile models get page expired error.
I fopund that increasing page map size didn't help.
I figured that all the users are using the same Page Map.
( they all have '' as their page map name)

Is there some limit to how many pages a Page Map can store.

Can anyone help with what the problem could be.

Thanx in advance.]

Shams