On 5/8/07, Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I think its a pretty useful component, also very cool for wicket to have
these kinds of components it makes it more complete. I could help if you
want to, I saw some places where I could get an idea on howto add the
slider, or we could "just" get the google one. But I do think I would
need your help in order to continue in the same mindstream.

sure, we can work together and see what needs to be done.

I think you could use templating some of the places where you now use
string buffer, but im not sure.

yes, JS templating fits better here, rather than concatenating strings again
and again.

As the component are now, could'nt I add gmap markers via ajax?

well, you can do it somehow, there is a list that contains all overlays to
be displayed, as long as you add new items to that list and re-render the
entire panel and it should work.

Are there any way to display a custom gIcon instead of the standard one?

as far as i remember there is a GIcon class that is supposed to do this but
was never used till know. just the concept is there.

regards Nino

/iulian