Eeek. I have to use java 1.4, we need to have a branch for 1.4 and
aswell for it to work for me.

I've already managed to update to gmap2 and add below features in the
1.5 version.
I've also converted the 1.5 to an 1.4 so when I get commit access I will
make the to versions.

Currently Im looking at making custom GIcons, this feature fill come
into the 1.4 first as this is my primary focus. When I've added the
gmarkermanager aswell I'll convert the stuff to 1.5

regards Nino