On 5/10/07, Bernatet Mathieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/5/10, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Right now, when you set outputmarkupid on component wicket doesn't
> honor the id specified in markup. One of the reasons is that when you
> use the component twice, the id is no longer unique.

I understand that if the id is specified in the panel markup
(ViewPanel.html) , but it is not the case here.

it might not be the case, but how is wicket supposed to know that? also what
if you put that component into a repeater? it will also have non unique ids.
i think there are so many different ways to break this that i always
advocated of never honoring markup's id attr if setoutputmarkupid is called.
but thats just me.

-igor

In you case I
> suggest you use css class instead of id to assign stylesheet to your
> elements.

ok, I didn't use a class attribute for my div so I can use it now.
Thanks

Mathieu

> -Matej
>
> On 5/10/07, Bernatet Mathieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I try to apply css style on several div but wicket changes their id
> > attributes defined in the html file.
> > I have 3 custom panels that contain a DataView and I want to refresh
> > them with ajax, so I make a call to setOutputMarkupId() method. This
> > call changes the id defined in html file.
> > I add an AttributeModifier to force the use of the defined id, that
> > works but now ajax refresh don't work.
> > What I'm doing wrong?
> >
> > code:
> >
> > dashboard.html:

> >         <wicket:extend>
> >         </wicket:extend>
> > ---------------------------
> >
> > viewPanel.html:
> >
> > <wicket:panel>
> >                 <wicket:child />
navigator]</span>
> > </wicket:panel>
> > ----------------------------
> >
> > ViewPanel.java:
> >
> > public class ViewPanel extends Panel {
> >                 private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
> >
> >                 public ViewPanel(String id, DataView dataView, int
itemsPerPage) {
> >                         super(id);
> >                         setOutputMarkupId(true);
> >                         add(dataView);
> >                         dataView.setItemsPerPage(itemsPerPage);
> >                         add(new AttributeModifier("id", true, new
Model(id)));