Ignore the previous question....

The 2 line is generate the report in pdf format. Yeah, it success. Then come
to the 3rd line, it prompt me "Null" Value. SO, it that mean cant read the
pdf file and then display it into the browser ?

1    Public void onSubmit() {
2            File file = exportRequestDetailsAsPdf(sqlField, sqlCondition,
sqlOrderBy);
3            System.out.println("file = " +file);
4            ResourceStreamRequestTarget target = new
ResourceStreamRequestTarget(new
                                        FileResourceStream(new
wicket.util.file.File(file)));

5            System.out.println("target = " +target);
6            String currentFile = System.getProperty("user.dir");
7            String filename = "file:///" + currentFile+
"/requestMaster_created_by_userid_" +

                                       getUser().getUserId()+".pdf";
8            target.setFileName(filename);
9            RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(target);
10    }

11    protected File exportRequestDetailsAsPdf(String sqlField, String
sqlCondition, String sqlOrderBy) {
12            // iText code
13    }

Thanks for ur help ,Harald ...